KKSP Precision is committed to steadily growing its Mexico machining capabilities. Since inception in 2006, our Multi-Turn Precision Industries Division in Monterrey has steadily grown over time while remaining committed to our overall Company commitment to World Class levels of quality, delivery and service. Our Monterrey Division currently operates 51 multi-spindle machines in a 20,000 square foot facility and is fully certified to the same TS 16949 and ISO 14001 standards as our U.S. Divisions.
Our team in Mexico is a highly skilled all Mexican-National group, many of which have been with Multi-Turn since inception and are committed to providing our customers in Mexico with the benefits of localization for machined metal components.
- Davenport parts; brass, steel, aluminum up to 7/8” or 22mm in diameter
- Interior-Mexico, local point of supply and support
- Supported by all Mexican National staff in Monterrey
- Fully TS 16949 and ISO 14001 certified
- KKSP’s formal Apprenticeship Development Program is enabling us to grow our local talent pool in Mexico
This facility in Monterrey is close to many manufacturing areas.
- 71 miles from Saltillo
- 135 miles from Reynosa
- 188 miles from Matamoros
- 227 miles from Torreon
- 519 miles from Chihuahua
- 744 miles from Juarez
For more information please visit www.kksp.com or contact your Sales Representative to discuss how KKSP Precision’s Multi-Turn Division might be able to provide value to your organization.